We purchased a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLUR) on December 20, 2019, as a second vehicle, for accessibility to even more adventures.
While the dually truck is a great tow vehicle, it can be a little cumbersome to maneuver at times and has the potential to limit what we can do. A small (by comparison), nimble, capable SUV is the perfect companion.
The Jeep was ordered with the 2.0T/ZF 850RE combo, Trailer Tow, LED Lighting, 8.4″ Infotainment, Steel Bumper, Body-Color Freedom Top, Body-Color Fender, and Remote Start packages. It also came with an optional wheel/tire upgrade.
Maximus-3 Tow Loops
- Blue Ox Baseplate
- Blux Ox Allure tow bar
- MetalCloak Game Changer 3.5″ suspension
- MetalCloak HD tie rod, drag link, and steering stabilizer
- RCV front axle shafts
- Vision Nemesis 111 wheels
- 37×13.5 Cooper STT Pro tires
- ROAM bedlined and frame mounted rock rails
- Maximus-3 Winch Tray w/ Anchor
- Maximus-3 Stealth License Plate Bracket
- Smittybilt X2O Winch
- Tazer JL
- Midland MXT275 radio w/ Comet CP-5NMO mount w/ MXTA10 antenna