Our boat is a 2000 Seaswirl Striper 2300 WA. The boat has a Volvo Penta 5.0Gi and SX outdrive. The boat has undergone a significant restomod.
- Garmin EchoMap Plus 94DV
- Si-Tex T-760 radar on SeaView 5″ aft-leaning mount
- Uniden MC535 VHF radio
- Kenwood KMR-M322BT head unit with two Kenwood KFC-1633MRW 6.5″ speakers
- Yitamotor 50″ curved LED light bar (white, front)
- Yitamotor 9″ LED light bar (black, back)
- Tempress Elite High Back seats
- Springfield Camlock Sliding seat mounts
- BlackTip JetSports flooring
- All new stainless thru-hulls and under-deck plumbing
- All new ignition and fuel system
- All new bilge pumps
- All new trailer brakes, bearings, wheels and tires, jack, lights, and winch
Unfortunately, with full-timing we’re unable to take the boat with us and it’s sitting, costing us money. Additionally, when I went to start it up recently cylinder #7 wasn’t firing. I ran a quick compression test (all good) but did not diagnose it further – so it’s in an unknown state, always at the back of my mind as something I need to take care of. I will be trying to coordinate the repair and sale of the boat later this year – please contact us if you are interested.